How to plan a trip to china? Planning a trip to China is an exciting and overwhelming adventure. With so many amazing places to visit, from the bustling cities of Shanghai and Beijing to the remote beauty of rural villages in Yunnan, it can be hard to know where to start.
This guide will provide tips on how to plan your perfect trip to China, from choosing a destination and itinerary to budgeting and visas. Read on to find out how you can make the most of your time in this incredible country! First, decide on your destination.
China is vast and diverse, so it’s important to take some time to research where you would like to go and what you would like to do. For example, if you’re interested in exploring ancient sites, the cities of Xian and Nanjing are great places to visit.
Or if you prefer nature and open spaces, head to Yunnan for its stunning landscapes and ethnic minority villages. Once you have chosen your destination, it’s time to start planning your itinerary. Make sure to include all the places you want to visit and activities you would like to do, such as cycling in Yangshuo or taking a cooking class in Sichuan.
Also research the approximate cost of things such as transportation, accommodation and meals so you can have an estimate of your total budget. Finally, make sure your trip is legal by obtaining the correct visas. Depending on where you are from, you may need a visa to enter China, which can be applied for either online or at the Chinese Embassy in your home country.
How Much Does Planning a Trip To China Cost?
The cost of planning a trip to China can vary greatly depending on the type of accommodation and activities you choose. Generally, budget travelers should expect to spend around 800-1000 USD per week, excluding flights.
This will cover basic accommodation, transport, and meals. If you are looking for more luxurious options, such as five-star hotels or private tours, you can expect to pay more. Additionally, if you are planning on visiting multiple cities, the cost of your trip will increase as transport between them is not always cheap.
How Long Does It Take to Plan a Trip To China?
The time it takes to plan a trip to China depends on how much time and effort you are willing to put into the planning process. It could take around 2-3 weeks to organize everything if you are looking for basic information and prices. However, if you are planning a longer and more complex trip, then it can take several months of research and preparation. Additionally, if you require a visa to enter China, leave enough time to apply for it.
Where Should I Visit First In China?
If you are visiting China for the first time, then it is recommended that you start in Beijing or Shanghai. Both cities offer a great introduction to Chinese culture with their vibrant cityscapes and iconic landmarks such as The Great Wall of China and The Forbidden City.
From there, consider venturing out to explore other areas of the country, such as Xian, Guangzhou, or Chengdu. Planning a trip to China can seem daunting, but with careful planning and research, it is possible to have an amazing journey in this beautiful country.
List Of China Trip Packages
China offers a wide range of travel packages, from budget-friendly adventures to luxurious experiences. Here are some examples of China trip packages:
- Budget Adventure – A 7-day package covering Shanghai and Beijing, with hostels accommodation, public transport transportation, activities such as a visit to the Great Wall, and bargain shopping in local markets.
- Luxury Tour – A 10-day package covering Beijing and Xi’an, with 5-star hotels, private car or plane transportation, activities such as an evening show at the Peking Opera, and sightseeing tours of ancient sites.
- Family Vacation – A 14-day package covering Beijing, Shanghai, and Guilin, with accommodation in family-friendly hotels, transportation by private car or train, activities such as a visit to pandas at the Chengdu Panda Base, and boat cruises on Li River.
- Cultural Exploration – A 21-day package covering Beijing, Shanghai, and multiple cities in Yunnan province, with accommodation in traditional guesthouses, transportation by public buses and private cars, and activities such as tea ceremonies and village visits.
Top 5 Places You Need To Visit In China
When planning a trip to China, there are so many places to visit that it can be hard to decide which ones are the best. Here is a list of five places you should not miss when visiting China:
- The Great Wall of China – Located in Beijing and spanning over 6,000 kilometers, this ancient wall was built as protection against Mongolian invaders.
- The Forbidden City – Located in Beijing, this palace complex was home to 24 emperors and is one of the world’s largest and best-preserved ancient architectural sites.
- Terracotta Army Museum – Located in Xi’an, these life-sized soldiers were created over 2,000 years ago as tomb guardians for the first emperor of China.
- Huangshan Mountain – Located in Anhui province, this mountain range is one of China’s most spectacular natural sites with its granite peaks and sea of clouds.
- Li River Cruise – Located in Guilin, this cruise takes you through lush scenery down a winding river for an unforgettable experience. These are just a few places you should visit when planning a trip to China.
How To Plan A Trip To China Planning a trip to China can be an exciting experience, and with careful research and preparation, you can make sure your journey is both enjoyable and unforgettable. Make sure to leave enough time for visa applications if needed, choose the right packages for you, and don’t forget to visit some of China’s most iconic sites. With a bit of planning, you can make your trip to China an unforgettable experience!